Do you have a passion for all things beautiful? Are you a go-getter who thinks outside the box to get things done? Are you ahead of the latest designs, colours, shapes and trends? Are you ready to work in our brand new warehouse facility in beautiful Langley, BC?
If so, you could be the next team member at Urbanwalls!
We are a modern wall-decal company offering first-to-market designs to customers all over the world. We have a tribe of over 180,000 social followers and an endless list of collaborations, business and sales opportunities to attend to. We are growing like crazy and continuously looking for amazing people who are keen to grow with us through contribution of ideas and hard work.
Still interested? Read on for our latest and greatest openings!
Employment Type: Full Time
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, new team member to work behind the scenes, fulfilling orders! Although our shipping department is fast-paced, the Shipping Superstar is responsible for safeguarding our client’s high expectations for beautiful, creative products and excellent customer service.
Ideally, the Shipping Superstar is someone who is highly organized with impeccable time management skills, as he or she will be required to oversee multiple moving parts and tasks each day. In an ever-changing environment, attention to detail and quick problem-solving is key!
This position will assist with keeping and verifying both outgoing and incoming shipping records, working alongside multiple departments within Urbanwalls.
Additionally, our future Shipping Superstar will do just that—prepare items for shipment! Other duties will include addressing, stamping, purchasing shipping merchandise, unpacking and packing products, and overseeing shipments both locally and internationally. And last but not least, we’d love to add another great team player with excellent verbal and communication skills to our arsenal!
- - Ensure each custom order is accurate, processed, and shipped on time.
- - Make certain each order is packed securely with extreme care to packaging aesthetics.
- - Create shipping labels and communicate with couriers regarding supplies.
- - Track packing material usage, brainstorming and presenting solutions to minimize waste. Order all materials when required.
- - Fill orders and maintain accuracy.
- - Put away and organize stock.
- - Assist with customer service and quality assurance.
- - Manage customer inquiries and concerns.
- - Address, stamp, and oversee all shipping responsibilities.
- - Ensure orders are picked up by delivery service on schedule.
- - Possess computer knowledge and an ability to learn new systems.
- - Work happily with team members, showing an ability to converse with all management levels.
- - Able to manage competing priorities, including phone call, emails, and processing.
- - Possess a willingness to learn and an ability to absorb and apply provided information.
- - Must be an office presence from 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday at our warehouse in Langley, BC.
- - Possession of a reliable form of transportation and work hour flexibility.
- - Ability to work in fast-paced, customer-oriented, team environment.
- - High school graduate or equivalent.
- - Ability to lift between 30 and 40 pounds.
- - Strong attention to detail.
- - Ability to take instruction.
- - Excellent organization and communication skills.
- - Must be problem-solver with troubleshooting skills and strong initiative.
- - If you possess the aforementioned attributes, are fluent in English, and computer literate, there is the potential for growth based on the company’s needs with this role.