I have been undecided for over a year on what to do for my accent wall in my dining room. Late night instagram browsing I came across Urbanwalls! After ordering these beautiful flowers they arrived quickly. After hours of cutting and taping l was satisfied and dove in. I'm sure it would have been easier to do with an extra set of hands I managed on my own. Extremely happy with the product and the outcome
Forget 50 Shades of Grey; we want 50 Shades of May! Actually…can we have both? With our Black & White Flower decal pack, you get stunning May flowers in shades of subdued greys. Each flower and leaf is freestanding, allowing you to arrange a modern wallpaper of your own design. Space and place flowers, layer leaves, and create an individualized accent wall, the perfect backdrop to a furniture color-pop or a room full of monochromatic drama.
• 12 Separate flower clusters ranging in approximate sizes of 7” wide x 8.5” tall to 34” wide x 33” tall
• Quick installation (easy-to-understand application instructions included)
• Cut from specialized vinyl (with no edges or backgrounds) specifically designed for home décor
• Matte finish
• Long-lasting (think years!)
• Easily removable without causing wall damage (however, decals are not reusable)
• For best results, do not use on textured walls—Email us for a sample at email@example.com
We love our social media friends! Receive a 10% discount for following us on both Instagram and Facebook! Follow the link below, message us on FB or Instagram after “liking" our pages, and we’ll respond with a discount code.
*The display photo may not depict the design to exact scale so please double-check the listed measurement specifications.
I own a floral company, and this completed the look in my studio space!
The wall in our hallway was bothering me for sometime! It is the first thing you notice when you walk through the front door. Too difficult to wallpaper and too small an area anyway. Thought about a pop of colour but it would have looked odd. I saw the black and white floral decals on your instagram site and knew immediately that they would work. We took our time to install them and it was worth the effort because they look fantastic. They add such interest to the hallway and are in keeping with everything else we have going on!